Friday, December 10, 2010

Sticky Buns


Sticky Buns

16 frozen uncooked rolls
1 small package (3 5/8 ounces) cook and serve butterscotch pudding
3/4 C brown sugar
1 t cinnamon
1/2 C butter melted

Butter bundt pan or spray with Pam. Place rolls in pan in a single layer.  Blend together pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon.  Sprinkle over rolls, covering each one.  Use all of mixture.  Pour melted butter over all.  Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.  Next morning, remove cover from pan and place in cold oven set at 375. Bake about 30 minutes or until sugar is well dissolved and bubbly.  Turn out onto a cake plate.

** Sticky Buns and I have a love hate relationship.  I love them more than almost anything, but I hate that I can't seem to get them right.  Here are a few possibilities, my oven is too big and takes too long to heat up. So I either under cook them and they are doughy, or I over cook them and the "sticky" part becomes so hard that we can barely chew it.  I'm working on it. Arrg!
**The last two times I've made these, I make them very late and leave them out on the counter....dough cooks better and the sticky is sticky, not hard as a rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment