Friday, April 22, 2011

Yogurt, Berries and Almonds

Yogurt, Berries and Almonds

1 C Fage plain yogurt (or any greek style yogurt unsweetened)
splenda
1/2 C blueberries
1/2 C raspberries
1 T sliced almonds

Mix your yogurt and splenda to your liking (I use 6 packets, I know, it will probably kill me, but I love it).  Top with berries and almonds.  Yummy to top with a little cinnamon too.

** This is one of my most favorite meals, breakfast, lunch or dinner, not only because it tastes so good, but because it is packed with power.  250 calories, 23g protein, 7g of fiber ... as well as all the antioxidants in the berries and good fat in the almonds. The greek yogurt has almost double the protein of normal yogurt and it is so creamy and delish.   All super foods in their own right, put them together and they are amazingly tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment